Thursday, March 11, 2010

I already missed a day....

Well, somehow I got confused on the days and thought I posted the day before yesterday, when in fact it was 2 days ago. I am sorry I already messed that up. :)

Some of you probably have noticed that there are little ads on my page now. Well, I have used each of these sites personally and can vouch for each one. So, click away and save some money, earn some points, or get some new recipes!! From time to time, I'll be adding more, so keep an eye out for different things. But know, that I will not put anything on there that I have not tried out myself and had a positive experience with.

Did anyone remember to get their free entree at Panda Express yesterday? I wasn't able to take advantage of the offer, but I sure hope some of you were able to get some of their delicious food! Panda Express is one of my favorite places to eat!

Ok, so I am a member of Vocalpoint, which is a community of moms that can express their opinions and try free stuff. You can also get recipes and tips on different things around your house or for your family. They have a section that is called "Try and Tell" where you get a coupon for a full sized product that you can try out and then log back on to take a little survey about how you liked it, or didn't like it. I have received cereals, shampoos, conditioners and other things from this program and wanted to share it with you. It's an awesome way to try out new things. Sometimes the coupon is for free product and sometimes it's just heavily discounted (like I got a coupon for Pantene for $2.50 off, so I got the smallest one, and it was a little over $1, which is a GREAT price). So, click here if you are interested in signing up and being apart of this neat group!

No comments:

Post a Comment