Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A couple of free things

Hi there!

I got notified of some free stuff this morning and thought I'd share it with you! If you were on Facebook yesterday and saw my status about the mail (I had said the mail and I have a love/hate relationship), this is the "love" part of it. I love to go out to the mail and see what exciting new things that little box has inside. So, because of that fact, I thought I'd share it with you guys! So here we go.....

1. Get a free sample of Everlast Energy Bars in your choice of either Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch, Dark Chocolate Nut, or Oatmeal Raisin Walnut. You should receive your free sample within about 6 to 8 weeks. Thanks goes out to Freebies 4 Moms for this one!

2. Ben and Jerry's now has a free cone day!! AND IT'S TODAY!! I love ice cream and FREE ice cream is even better! So, if you have a Ben and Jerry's around, be sure and go get your free cone! You can get more information on their Facebook Page. Thank you Shop4freebies for this one!! Enjoy!!



Also, be sure and check out Mike's blog. He has been using some Advocare products and is posting about his weightloss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment