Friday, March 12, 2010

Bye Bye....everything!

So, Michael is growing and learning and doing new things every day and he is just so adorable doing it all! I find myself standing and watching him play on his own where he can't see me just to see him exploring, figuring things out, and talking to whatever will listen....whether that be the dog or the cat, his stuffed animals, or his feet.

So, he's been babbling away for the last few days, saying all kinds of consonants and looking like he is trying to say something very important and I noticed something. Every time we would leave a location, he would wave his little hand in the air and say bah-bah. I just thought he was babbling because he does it so much and then I realized what he was doing! He was waving at whatever we were leaving and saying BYE-BYE!!! My little man is talking!! I picked this picture because it looks like he's waving at me....such a big boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment