Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 4 month birthday Michael!!!

So, today Michael is 4 months old!! My, how time does fly!! Seems like just yesterday I was still pregnant and now he is starting his first solid foods. My tiny baby is growing up. He is starting to show his personality now too. We knew from early on that he will have to work on his patience as he gets older, which has not changed, but he is becoming a happy baby who loves to smile and laugh more than anything. And he LOOOOVES his dad and especially loves to sit next to him on the couch and watch football (or really any tv....I think he likes the colors). It's really cute! I will have to be sure and get a picture of this next time so I can post it.

Poor thing....he got his first ouchie today. He was playing in his activities center (or whatever those things are called...some call them walkers, but it can't move, so I am not sure what to call it...lol) and next thing I know he is crying and crying. So I check him out and he has a little scrape/bump on his head right at his hair line. I am not sure how he did it, but he bumped his head. The redness has faded and there is no bruise, so he is fine. :)

Here's another picture of him. This was taken about 2 weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. 4 months- just crazy!!!

    Love the pic!

    Oh, my brother and family call those things the "office". I'm not sure why but it helps to have a name for it!

    ReplyDelete