Friday, September 11, 2009

An end to another wonderful week

Well, it's Friday night and I am sitting at home enjoying a relaxing evening with my boys, so I thought I'd take a minute and update you all on what's been going on.

I have a new sewing machine that does embroidery. It's so much fun and sews really easy! I love it! So, hopefully, I will become crafty and maybe will be able to make a little extra income for my family. Once I get some stuff I will post more info.

I have also become involved with the mom's group at church. Today was our first bible study/get to know you time and I loved it! There are a lot of really sweet ladies that are part of the group and I know I can make some really great friends. We will be starting a bible study on October 2 that is called Apples to Gold. It's kind of like a mentor thing.....there are 6 older women who have grown kids that will lead the group in their home each week. We will be having a bible study, a meal, and a time for service. I know I will be learning so much from these experienced wives and mom's. I am so excited!

My sweet baby is growing so fast!! Here's a pic! He loves sticking out that tongue...haha.

2 comments:

  1. You got a sewing machine???!!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to spunkandsass.etsy.com that's bailey and her friends etsy store. It's a place where you can buy and sell handmade items. I warn you, don't go just looking around, you can spend hours on it! :)

    ReplyDelete