Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 years and it's time for a change....

Well, this past weekend was my high school reunion. Yes, I am old.....or at least I am getting there. :) It's been 10 years since I graduated from high school. Some days it feels like 20 and some days it feels like yesterday. Friday night we went to the football game and then went out to pizza at The Pizza Place. They have the best pizza in Weatherford. Then Saturday afternoon we all met up at the park for lunch with everyone's family. It was fun and I got to see a lot of people and their cute little kiddos. Saturday night everyone met up for dinner at 8.0's in Fort Worth. I wasn't able to go to that, but I heard it was great fun and a lot of people were there. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the weekend.



As you can see, my little man is growing up quick. He's already able to ride the horsey all by himself :) ....well, with daddy standing close by to make sure he doesn't tip over. He loved hanging out with dad at the football game and learning all about it. Maybe one day he will be out on that field....and I will be a nervous wreck in the stands.....but a proud nervous wreck. But for now, we'll go with what we know......He is a carrot, squash, and sweet potato eating cutie pie! Here are some pics of our fun first time baby food eating experience.

Before: After:


We didn't have too much of a mess and Michael was a very happy camper after lunch!!

So, I got to thinking about it and decided that 12 years of the same hair was long enough. So, I got very brave after my reunion and on Sunday night dyed my hair and on Monday got a new hairstyle. It turned out really good, but I am still having to train my hair to go the way it's supposed to go....hopefully it will get the hang of it soon....I am tired of side bangs in my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. My 10year reunion was this summer in month 9 of my pregnancy. I was SO not going to go! Glad you had a good time with yours.

    I have the same camo outfit for Tommy! Michael is such a cutie and I love that baby food covered face!

    And your hair looks GREAT! I think shade you chose looks fabulous on you! (o:

    ReplyDelete